[Dailydrool] Voting link and other stuff...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Apr 4 15:10:44 PDT 2013

Hi all,
Mamaslave here - For the past two days I have attempted to get to the voting site to vote 4 The Hounds and while the site will allow me to do the daily click to feed homeless animals, there is NO link to the voting site!  Anyone else having this problem.  I get daily reminders to click and vote and haven't had a problem before.

To Fairy Princess Browyn and Alexis, thank you SO very much for the information about what is appropriate behavior for a Fairy Princess.  While I have what I consider to be adequate Bassetude, I do NOT roll in mud.  I do, however, like a good roll in whatever I can find which is stinky (to the hoomans, at least) and I very much enjoy searching out a nice cat turd snack while on walkies.  I have trained my older brother, Dozer, as well.  Hehehe...but I digress.  While I am quite ladylike and consider myself very pretty, I think doing this add just the right amount of spice to life, don't you agree?  So, can we start a Fairy Princess Club?  I'm sure there are other houndettes who would qualify so I say all in favor say AROOOOO!

Wen - I am so very sorry to hear of Floyd's trip to the Bridge.  I maintain that anyone who is willing to give away their pet because their spouse issues them an "me or it" ultimatum has made a bad life choice.  People who consider pets disposable or harm them have a special place reserved for them in hell.  While Floyd may have missed his daddy, there's not a doubt in my mind that he knew and appreciated the love and care you lavished on him in his last months on earth.  For you there is ANOTHER special place...and stars in your crown.

Hugs and snooters,
Sandi, Mamaslave to Dozer and Delilah from NJ