[Dailydrool] My new little girl Aggie

Ann Hefner anniebh at acsol.net
Tue Apr 9 11:52:01 PDT 2013

Aggie is going to need a lot of drool. Her owner died and the daughter
didn't want mom's dog. I intercepted her on her way back to Wisconsin. She
was right here in Grand Junction. Before I got her she had pancreatitis. I
took her back to the doc that treated her for a follow up. He thought she
was looking good except that she needed a dental and possible extraction of
one tooth. They gave her her annual shots and did not take her temp.  Dad
dropped her off for her dental yesterday morning. He about cried. He said
she was so confused as to why she was being left. Doc called at 10:00 and
said he couldn't do the dental because she had a fever and a lump on her
private parts. He postponed the surgery for 2 weeks until she could finish a
round of Cephalexin. I'm not worried about the dental, but I've never heard
of a lump right on the opening where she pees. I'm so scared for her. It's
smaller than a pea, but why didn't they notice this when they expressed her
anal glands; why not when she was hospitalized for pancreatitis. They had to
have taken her temperature then. Could it have developed overnight?

Ann