[Dailydrool] arthritis treaments

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 04:12:05 PDT 2013

I would encourage everyone who has a dog down in the rear or with extensive
movement problems to at least ASK about stem cell treatment.
I do not know if it works for arthrtitis, but they have had some really
nice results for trauma.
We were going to try this on Nigel but he got sick and then a host of other
things interfered, and just the other day Mr. Biskist suggested we make
arrangements again. One of our Veterinarians does it right there, and while
I do not know enough about it to give advice pro or con, it is certainly
well worth checking into.
If it helps, the money you spend doing it would certainly be worth it, and
considering what we with down dogs or limpy dogs spend over a year for
rimadyl and tramadol and so on, it might really be some thing to think
about.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Doc

PS NO I have no connection whatever with any of the companies doing stem
cell treatment.
If I did,I'd get it for myself!!