[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge

Ellen Cole erc2761 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 04:08:30 PDT 2013

Hi all...I haven't posted in a long while, but try to keep up with the
Shelter Challenge alerts so I know who to support. I've noticed that the
second place group is closing in and thought I'd just pass along some of
the strategies I've learned through the years. For many of you, this may be
old news, but here goes...1. You can vote each day from each device you
have (desktop, laptop, smartphone, tablet, work computer, home
computer)...2. On any or all of those options, you can vote from each
operating system...so if you have Windows, you can vote there. If you also
have Firefox, you can vote there too (again...multiply that by all your
devices)...3. I've also discovered that you can vote twice per day (on any
or all of those options!) at least twelve hours apart...so I vote first
thing in the morning and am able to vote again later in the evening each
day.

I hope all are well, as we are here.

Ellen, Miss Magnolia, GracieLou FlatBasset, Oliver, and Abigail (ATB)