[Dailydrool] a little ride

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Apr 11 07:53:45 PDT 2013

Took my girls for a long ride on Tuesday,  beautiful day, wish I could
walk them,  but like Bev,  I have a really bad knee that needs to be  replaced,
 bwahahah  any ways, I wanted to do something special for my  girls, they
love going in the SUV, we went down to the Maumee river , it is the  great
Walleye  run and there are more fishermen than you can count. so on  our way
home  I see this women walking TWO  beautiful Golden  Retrievers,   the dark
mahogany color, just beautiful,  this is  where it gets good,  they both
have harness on and she has both dogs  pulling  a   BABY STROLLER   with a baby
in it,  I was like,  What the hell.
I had to drive around the block to get another look , couldn't believe I
was seeing this.  No leash on the dogs and she did NOT  have her hands  on
the stroller.  so OK,    what IF ???????  what if  they see another dog, or if
another dog takes after them, or the dogs see  a squirrel a cat, or a
rabbit they are hunting  dogs  ! ???????    HUH ??????  I don't care how well
trained  they are,  she had a real live BABY  in the stroller !!!!!!,  I  had
to come home and drink a glass of wine to calm down,    It's  a  good thing
that  I am half crippled now , or, more than likely  would have made a scene,
then again, it might just be me that has an issue with  this ?????????   I
admit,  I don't have well trained dogs, with  my bad knees,  bad back & MS
I fear every time I take my girls  out for a walk that I will end up on the
ground.  maybe I need
granny Gerts life alert !    Hey,   that rhymes  !   ha ha  so now I'm a
Poet !   YEA !

Marlene  and my girls