[Dailydrool] Thank You from Archie

Judy Berryhill jbzmail64 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 12:30:38 PDT 2013

Archie & I want to thank all you wonderful droolers who sent ideas for relieving his arthritis pain. I feel more confident now, we'll keep trying the tramadol and Rimadyl until they don't work or make him sick, then the Medcam (I used the liquid on Elsa and it worked good but it's so expensive $$$) and maybe the acupuncture. I quit putting it into his food and he's eating better now, (Duh!). Weiners are one the best inventions ever thought up, but then peanut butter is good too.I also rearranged his stair-step to the bed so he has the dresser on one side and the bed on the other, in case he leans  too far either way.

Our best to all the DD bunch and their tail waggers.
Judy & Archie in Fresno, Ca (as soon as I kick this virus, I'll catch everyone up on Archie's new sister.)