[Dailydrool] about poop eating and Max

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 03:14:15 PDT 2013

Some of my guys do this, one of whom is food aggressive Pierre jr.  If challenged for a poop he will go into attack mode, even to the humans, but he does respect the popper scooper.  Sometimes however, when trying to scoop poop around him when he is in this state causes him to stomp said poop before one can scoop.  Then we have poo mouth and poo paw.  I like what the list member wrote what her Vet said, turn your back, don't look, and then it won't bother you.  Actually, this works for me.  I do what I can to prevent poop eating, but I don't over think it anymore.  I take a "blind" eye attitude to it now.  Just a side comment, Nikki seems to be the "prize" poop, and one day, I saw my sister with the pooper scooper in hand and Jr. both watching and waiting, and they raced for it at the same time, and poor Nikki wasn't even finished, but she was so spooked she didn't quite finish.  I am sure it was in the house some time later.

Max is shunning food already this am, and he takes a pill that requires food, Baytril.  It is still early, but this may be a weekend at the Vet's again.  He does have an app't for tomorrow in the book already, Sat. being a hard day to get in, and he may be going later today.  At least Sis is here for him this time.  I got cerenia in him and an appetite stimulant, both down the hatch.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie and the herd