[Dailydrool] More help please.

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 12 14:31:55 PDT 2013

I went to meet LuLu. She is a very big girl, 80 pounds, very long and she is not fat.  And what a love-bug.  My question...she has a very bad front leg.  Major knuckled over, maybe even broken at one time and not fixed.  Can her leg be repaired?  She is two years old.  How hard would it be on her? It doesn't seem to bother her.  But I know it will when she is older.  Ophelia had problems with both her front legs.

I will be taking Hamlet to meet her on Tuesday.  How they take to each other is very important.  I'm concerned that she is bigger than he is.  Hamlet had a bad experience  with a big dog when he was young, and doesn't like dogs that are bigger than he is.

Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com

The Blue Flame
Five books from Long and Short Reviews.
Reviewed by Geranium

 "I highly recommend this lively, well-written fantasy, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next volume in the series, which, unfortunately from my point of view, won't be out until February, 2012.  "