[Dailydrool] MomPerson's bum NEE

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Sat Apr 13 16:32:14 PDT 2013

Deer Conley an ebberyhoundie at u howse.  The best advice I can give you is to LAY LOW.  This meens not nebber get in MPerson way, specially iffen she moovin' dat walker around to go inna room with the drinky bowl innit.       She gots a bum leg...speshully her NEE (she told da humans.)  She go to the Peoplespital which is like a vetspital only for humans and dey fixie upper NEE.  She not supposed to do allot of walkie for a coupla days at least.  She supposed to rest.  WE houndies know that iffen we could LICKIT right where the peoplevet doo whut he do to her and it hurtin, we could FIXIT.  Gib you liddle advice.  DO NOT TRYIT.  She not presheate it, no she will not.  So, eat lost of biskits, and LAY LOW.  A word of warnin'- dis not meen lay infronta MPerson when she try to get up and use the walkerthingie.  No, she not like that eether.  Oh, I almos forgetted...DROOL...lots ob drool.  Sickie humans lub drool on dey. Gib her coupla dayz and when shem qble to drinkie da whine...she be MUCH better.  Hehehe...

Your furend, Delilah Belle (who learned this from Daisy Belle when owr MomPerson hab she NEE fix.