[Dailydrool] Feeding Time

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 03:41:48 PDT 2013

I feed 3xs aday anyway, small meals because they live with Mr. Biskitand
get treats.

 Daylight savings time screws us up because I refuse to do breakfast before
6. It doesn't mean they aren't up. Around here BA (Basset Alarms) go off
between 4 and 4:01 in the morning. Sometimes, often in fact, Llewis's goes
off also at 2 but that's an outside please alarm.
So I let them out and give them a biskit and put them back to bed, the
advantage of crates.

Well....except....you know....except like this morning when BAs went off at
5 instead of 4 and because I cannot mobilize to let them out I got up Mr.
Biskit who offered to feed them so they ate at 5:01.01 (A hungry Basset can
pee very fast.)
Or...you know, Llewis he appears at my bed (he is the only one not crated)
at 4:45 with his little tummy rumbling ....
Or....well....sometimes Doc just starts redecorating his crate because it
is 5:10 and he has waited and by BT (Belgian Time) it is breakfast. (Maybe
it IS in Belgium.)

So...............you know........I stick to my schedule but they don't
stick to my schedule.
Mt Biskit took THREE MINUTES to get from his bed to their food dishes this
morning!!! Ach!!! Training is in order--too long too long!! (I still cannot
move well enough to let them in and out and feed.)

Limpy MomPerson Getting Better to Nigel (still at Vetspital) Llewis of the
rumbly tummy, Conley the Whiner, and Doc the Re-Decorator.