[Dailydrool] Running in the streets

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 14:55:57 PDT 2013

Deer Snoopy,

If you figure out how to keep your momperson out the streets please forward it along.

My momslabe is developing the running in the streets itch and her goal is to run a full marathon one day. Last night she was telling the dadperson that she would like to qualify for the Boston marathon one day. I'm glad she is here instead.

Much drool going to those in Boston

Nancy momslabe to:
Speedy Speed Demon of the West ( no way is momslabe doing a marathon EVER) OEBE and Rambo -please mom just stay here and pet me.

Sent from my iPhone