[Dailydrool] Me lumpy lump

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 18:22:03 PDT 2013

Hey der, it's Speedy again....we still sending de drool to all dose dat need its.

Me wanted to ask, any basset eber heard of a sweat glad being clogged? Apparently I had a sweat gland clogged. Here did story. For a while me has had a lumpy lump on me head, small at first den it get bigger. Not too big, bout de size of half a marble. Me momslabe she ask de vet what it could be, Vet said it look like a cyst but not too worry it not attached and I can go on me merry way.

After de doggie fight where de mom gots bitten, she took me in for de small nick I had on me ear (I left dat part out of me last story - me did have a nick on me velvety ear). De vet said I needed a couple of stitches and me might as well get me yearly dental to sabe de momslabe some molah. De dadperson insisted since I be under to remove de lump on me head. OK- said de vet-no problem. So dey took de sucker off. I look like frankenbasset with a stitch, stitch here, and a stitch, stitch dere, here a stitch, dere a stitch, eberywhere a stitch, stitch - oh sorry, i digress.

Well de momperson insisted to take it biopsy. Dey take a lookie and said it was a clogged sweat gland and dat if dey had left it any longer it would have "created a serious problem" Momslabe no, nose what dat mean and since de dadperson got de call, he never asked. I never even new dat we habe sweat glands up dere. Anyone every heard of dis?

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo