[Dailydrool] 430 or 5am

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Apr 16 05:01:35 PDT 2013

The Bassets here at Western Missouri start whining around 430 in the morning for breakfast.
For a few days it was later when daylight savings time first started but now it is back to 430 am again. I stay in bed listening till around 5 then break down and get up and feed them. I get home from work at 5pm and they are all lined up waiting for supper. My husband says I love them more than him he has to wait to get fed after the Bassets .... well DUH!