[Dailydrool] Bump Map

Nancy Kay nancykay9 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 06:04:45 PDT 2013

Katie,
That's a good idea . . . one of the vets we used to go to did that.
She had a sheet of paper with outlines of a dog, there were 6 views, I
think: Left side, right side, top side, belly side, front, back.
During each visit, she would put a number on whichever outline showed
where there was a bump, then on the bottom of the page, she'd have the
bump-number, each date she checked the bump, the size of it in
millimeters, and her comment about its characteristics. It was a
wonderful way to keep track of bumps and changes.

Nancy, Tina-Weena, and Little/Big Charlie