[Dailydrool] LuLu is drooling

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 17 17:48:48 PDT 2013

Hello it is LuLu,

Obviously I will have to take matters into my own paws around here as the
clueless momPerson is busy with her work and Snoopy has been working on a post
for DAYS and can't seem to finish it and anyway I am the proficient drooler.

I'm drooling for the momPerson with the clue.  She has helped our clueless
momPerson many, many times and it is not clear that any of us would have
survived without Bev so there's huge puddles of drool here for her.  And for Bo
who is inside out (not a pretty thought) and for Morse who got beat up and for
anyone else who wants or needs it, I've got plenty.

Snoopy had a little adventure yesterday.  The clueless momPerson is in a wine
club which means they ship the woman different wines from the same vintner on
regular intervals.  Her shipment came yesterday.  The dadPerson was on the phone
with her when the delivery arrived.  He has to sign for it.  He put the phone
down and opened the door and pushed it mostly closed.  Snoopy was screaming,
Gracie was wailing and I was threatening to kill so he left the 3 charming
bassets inside.  Once the delivery lady got dadPersons signature she helpfully
pushed the door open to place the wine inside ........ and Snoopy hightailed it
outa there.  That was when the woman scrambled back into her delivery truck and
took off.  dadPerson has arthritus in his hips.  He is not much of a
runner.  Snoopy scrambled down the street with him calling Snoopys name.  By the
time Snoopy got to the end of the block dadPerson was loosing ground pretty
seriously .... he was a huffing and he was a puffing .... well, I was worried
.... a basset could get lost you know .... and Snoopy is not allowed off of the
block without a person.   Fortunately he decided to wait for dadPerson at the
corner and dadPerson escorted him home.  The clueless momPersonw as still
waiting on the phone, utterly clueless as usual, gotta love the momPerson.

Snoopy is irritated with me, we are on the outs.  So, he is real lovey dovey
with Gracie, they are snuggling and playing with each others ears and being
really cute.

More later from LuLu who might just go konk them both a good one ......