[Dailydrool] Voting and the Chemo Pill

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 20:24:14 PDT 2013

I just found more ways to vote.  On Chrome I can vote on the Google Page and going to my emai.   On Foxfire I can go to the top where it says most used and go to shelter and vote and also go to my email.   then on Internet Explorer I can go to top where my favorites are marked, vote there and also go to my email.   If I do this in the morning and evening that gives me 6.  then I vote morning and night on my iPod.   Vote, Vote, Vote.   I sent an email to all my friends to vote!!! We have gotten sad news this week.   Our sweet Ella Louise's cancer is back.   We could not get all of it with the surgery.   we are going to try the Chemo pill.   Had anyone had any experience with this.   We almost did the radiation, but we would have had to go to Charlotte and live for 30 days.   This would have meant having her put to sleep each day to get the radiation.   I am not sure that is best for our girl.    Please let me know if anyone has used this for their sweet basset.    Thank you Diane and Ella Louise