[Dailydrool] Drooling for Ben

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 19 20:47:37 PDT 2013

Hi ya Ben, it's Snoopy here,

You got a lump, you say?  I'm sure it's nothing, an expensive nothing but most
likely nothing at all.  Still I'll be drooling for you that it's nothing, and
drooling for your slave, because slaves worry too much usually, even though most
likely it was going to be nothing anyway I'll be drooling just to make sure it's
nothing.

And LuLu, she's a top notch drooler, she says she'll drool too.  Gracie's not so
good at drooling but she's going to try, we all remember that you drooled just
for me when I had a little lump and it was nothing.  We had to wait for a week
before we were sure it was nothing and it was a long week, worrying about
nothing.

So we'll be drooling.

More later from Snoopy