[Dailydrool] Dollie says........

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Apr 20 14:01:21 PDT 2013

that her mom finally got off the dime and brought her--and all the rest a nice cheeseburger from Wendys today. A double stack they called it--she says I have been amiss on this--I informed Miss I Deserve It All we need to watch her food and make sure her tummy stays all good.
She muttered something about this being hogwash---------
She has also discovered the pantry. Caught her in there last weekend pulling a bag of animal crackers off the shelf and out the door. She was offended when I took them away---go figure....
She also wanted me to tell you that the fact that our ac blew up is not acceptable. I explained I agree and we are working on this-she thought screaming at the repairman would help her cause--after all, she is wearing a fur coat...it didn't work, but she gave it her all. She says she is drooling for everyone in need and we have plenty for all since the ac left.......
Miss Dollie--the senior alpha of the Beach Gang is now demanding the dinner bowl---this is about the only thing she and Brudder Elwood agree on.

Drooling to all in need at the Beach

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake