[Dailydrool] Voting as much as possible

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 20 19:35:22 PDT 2013

I have found a way to vote 4 times a day with each system (Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Google.

First of all you need to go to the Shelter Challenge and sign up to have them send you a daily reminder to vote.  You vote on the system, then go to your email and vote using your reminder.   if you vote early in the morning, you can vote again in the evening.   I am now up to 13 votes a day with my iPod and computer.   I cannot believe we are losing our lead so quickly.   It makes me upset to think that after all this time we could lose for 4 The Hounds.   Vote, Vote, Vote.   Tell all your friends to Vote!!!!

Diane