[Dailydrool] VOTE

baronsbond at gmail.com baronsbond at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 09:38:59 PDT 2013

I've been voting from all  my browers at least once a day, twice if I can
get my dodgy internet connection to work.  I voted this morning and didn't
see 4 The Hounds in the top 10 of the state.  That said, the percentages
were low, so maybe it was just a fluke.

Anywho...  I spoke to Gladys yesterday.  She's had a large intake of hounds
this past week.  They are now full once again and almost all of them will
need to be spayed/neutered as well as shots, etc.  She is working at
getting updated photos onto the web pages as well.  So, please vote...
they really need that money now.

Thanks!

Marsha