[Dailydrool] Snoopys Friday

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 26 14:43:38 PDT 2013

Hi all, Snoopy here,

I have had enough drama on Fridays.  Period.  So the clueless momPerson cleaned
our ears on Wednesday instead and skipped our baths this week.

And then, today, well, she works from home on Fridays.  And lunchtime means an
outing.  So, dadPerson and I went down to the club!!  He had a beer and I had a
hot dog on a toasted bun.  I let all the hot babes pet me.  For some reason
dadPerson did not let a single hot babe pet him, he said momPerson wouldn't like
it.  That's ridiculous, she never minds when pretty young women cuddle up with
me!  Why they were sitting on the floor hugging me and kissing me .... they
lined up to do it.  dadPerson just grinned and drank his beer.

When we got home the girls and momPerson were gone.  Apparently they went to
that dusty old dog park.  Oh well, on the way home they stopped at the bakery
and brought home dog cookies and there was one for each of the 3 of us so it was
all very nice.

And then we all climbed up on the couch behind the clueless momPerson to watch
her code and catch her bugs for her.

More later from Snoopy who had a lovely Friday and hopes you did too.

P.S.  The clueless momPerson is playing the street in Big Sur on Sunday.... she
is running the 21 miler which is on the marathon course.  They give the old
folks a 5 mile head start so that when all those young men and women who can run
a marathon in under 3 hours come charging up the course the old folks can chear
them on and at least they get to see them cause otherwise by the time these
geezers get to the finish line the youngsters have all left for the after
party!  momPerson turned 50 this year and it took her 5 1/2 hrs to run the full
marathon last time she ran it at Big Sur so the 21 milers should be just right
she says.  I remain unconvinced that playing in the street is EVER just right, I
understand you not only run the risk of being run over you could also possibly
be blown to bits is what the world is coming to.  She better come home by bowl
time on Sunday or I'm going to be very upset!