[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge and stuff

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Sun Apr 28 10:03:41 PDT 2013

Thank you everyone for voting for 4 the hounds in this shelter challenge voting ends after today this is the last day and we will not know until Wednesday if they won or not so cross your paws and if you have not voted today please do I have pasted the link below.

Western Missouri just took in a 14 year old mostly white boy whose family is getting a divorce, he is in a foster home who lives artound the corner from the surrenuring family right now but I am told by our foster mom he has a huge cyst on his spine and horrible teeth. I have not seen him our foster has no camera and wants him to get acclimated to her house before new people are introduced... I just do not understand people who have a dog and after 14 years with them then throw them away. But we see this time and time again.
Anyway I just wanted to say thank you for supporting rescue, in voting in the challenge because all of the rescues are unindated with many bassets that will never leave rescue, they will live the rest of their lives within the rescue, we have six in our home who are not even on our website because they are unadoptable for one reason or another.
Here is the link for the Shelter Challenge and our next shelter on the list is Ohio so it will be around the middle of May we will start voting agiain. But today is still 4 the Hounds they were close to losing the lead so please vote today!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ars/shelter-challenge