[Dailydrool] Marlene's Goat

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Sun Apr 28 13:56:07 PDT 2013

I was in Lowe's with a friend yesterday looking for some porch lights.  In
this store filled with modern electrical and technical items, my eye caught
the name of a book on one of the endcaps.  How To Raise Goats.  It made me
wonder how many people were raising a goat or two on their property.

Indiana is full of people raising chickens (another book on the endcap) but
I hadn't thought of them raising goats.  You may have an idea there!

Nature on PBS had a show last week about the Kangaroos that live on a hill
in Australia.  During the night they'd come down into the city and eat the
grass in the parks and lawns.  Then they'd go back up to their regular home
during the day.
A goat would be easier to handle.

Katie, Lilie and Daffy.