[Dailydrool] Goats and Sheep

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Apr 29 14:31:49 PDT 2013

dearest Conley and Llewis,

Momma done called dat city wildlife officer,  he told mommy city  ordinance
 says NO Goats, No sheep, NO chickens eeder ! moma mad,   her sez her hab
to tink dis one ober, dere has to be a way , you noze our  momma, she goes
miles out ob her way to prove a point,  daddy always sez,  you can ask her NOT
to do sumtin, but DON"T ebber tell her dat her can't, our  daddy sez her
mean old battle ax and she lubs proving people wrong !!   maybe instead of a
therapy dog,  I can have a therapy GOAT   bwahahahahahaah

my cousin who drove school bus had a goat, , so she came home from work one
 day, got off her bus, country drivers can take their busses home, and that
damn  goat nailed her, pinned her up against a tree and kept ramming her,
broke  both her legs he almost killed her, hubby had a pet goat when he was
a boy they  picked on him and made him mean, he would chase them up to the
hay loft and  wouldn't let them come down.  GOOD GOAT !

Marlene  baw baw baw