[Dailydrool] Bad news for Browyn

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 04:43:41 PDT 2013

Gracie!  I LOVE to eat poop!  I don't know if I want to give it up.  Mom is
thinking about getting us the pills to.  She hasn't decided.  She hasn't
had good luck long term with anything in the past, but she hasn't tried
anything with us.

I am glad to hear that Snoopy is your knight in shining armor.  I would be
sad if you didn't have one and I have two.  I really prefer to have at
least one of them with me at all times.  Beauford is the most protective,
but he is the least tolerant of my silly antics.  That is why when we go
stay with the vet aunties I stay in Bugsey's crate.

I hope the mom gets better soon so she can take me somewhere and she can
sew.  This being sick is getting OLD.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford, Bugsey and the Momperson, Jennifer