[Dailydrool] WarYear Prinzes

Alice dognpony at ptd.net
Tue Apr 9 13:18:20 PDT 2013

Hi.  It's Fred here of The Jersey Girls plus Fred.

No way will I volunteer to be a WarYear Prinze.  If you know Jersey Girls,
you know that they can take care of themselves.  As a matter of fact, Great
Grandpa used to say that a man's got to have a place to escape from the
women and I agree.  The past few days have been warm and sunny.  PW Harley
Chick soaks up the sun on the side steps, Pippi shares the top step with her
and Molly gets comfy on the rocks.  I relish the chance to get the bed of my
choice inside!

Yours in bassetude,
Fred, CGC, RN
of the Jersey Girls plus mememe