[Dailydrool] Well, they've got me trained

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 15 09:48:08 PDT 2013

My dogs also eat at 6AM and 6PM.  Gracie will start agitating around 4:30 or 5.
If I turn on the light they all jump down and bounce around and then good luck
getting them settled.   If I don't turn on the light then Gracie will scratch
herself everywhere (thump, thump, thump), wag her tail, try to engage her
sibliings in play, jump off the bed in the hopes I'll fear she needs to go out
... and on and on.

 I have discovered that if I snatch up little Gracie and pull her under the
covers with me and snuggle her in against my belly she will go back to sleep.
She is smart though, and she will try to stay out of reach.  So, I have to be
quick and grab her before she jumps off the bed.

more later from the clueless momPerson who is trying to figure out if she was
smart about this or Gracie was .....