[Dailydrool] Little Nikki

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 15 16:56:56 PDT 2013

My Cyrus (ATB) did this.  In his case it was pain.

In his case it occured (when I observed it) when he tried to straighten up after
doubling up to have a BM.  The vet said they lick when they are in pain and the
pain was in his spine where he couldn't reach so he licked toward his hind end
(legs, et al).  He also whined and trembled.  And then, once I got him to start
walking, it would pass and he'd be fine like it didn't happen, within a few
minutes.  The vet said he had compromised discs in his spine.

Best to little Nikki .... I hope it is something different with her.

--Dale .... aka the clueless momPerson who is definately NOT a vet!