[Dailydrool] 4 the Hounds

Marilyn Briggs marbriggs at comcast.net
Wed Apr 17 15:37:11 PDT 2013

When we first were talking about voting for 4 the Hounds, I asked Chris Bly, of Western Missouri Basset Rescue,

about this rescue, as she is in the same state. Chris empathically wanted the DD  to vote for them.

4 Hounds is not  a large basset rescue, it is fairly small. But the woman who is the head of it  has rescued for years and years

and in recent times has continued in spite of serious health issues. I think everyone agreed at the time it was deserving

of the DD vote. Sometimes this prize means a lot more to the smaller rescues who don't have a lot of support
than to the large ones who have more support, better websites, more volunteers, etc.

Marilyn Briggs