[Dailydrool] Ben

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Apr 22 19:07:42 PDT 2013

The day started out by having to drop Ben off at the vet for the dental and
 bump removal. Well, the way he looked at me as I left the vet just about
drove a  knife through my heart. I felt like a heal. Then on the way to work,
I got  rear-ended. Fortunately there were no injuries, except that my back
hurts a tad.  I will have it looked at tomorrow if the pain continues. The
rear of my car is  pushed in, and some heat shield is damaged, so I was
informed not to drive it. I  had to get a loaner, and am just resting the back
now. The good thing is that  the accident was witnessed by a policeman, which
made things a bit easier. The  other driver is being ticketed and his
insurance is taking blame. I just hope  that the back is OK, as I do not want to
go through any hassles.

Ben came home this afternoon.  Vet said all went well.  The cyst  was
removed as was some kind of a tartar induced bump in his mouth.   You should have
seen him when he saw me.  He ran to me, jumped up on me,  and then high
tailed it to the door, non-stop.  He just kept pulling till  we were outside.
Got him home and he started in with the whining.  He  was really making me
feel guilty.  I got him to eat some chicken breast  with burger and rice,and
a little cheese on it.  He peed and pooped.   Did not want to walk much, but
that is to be understood.  Gave him his pain  pill and anti-biotic, and he
settled down a bit.  Started to whine again,  so we took him for a ride and
when we came home, he settled down.  I want  to thank all for the drool.

Douglas and Ben