[Dailydrool] Fw: Ohio Basset Rescue Spring Fundraisers

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 12:16:42 PDT 2013

Just wanted to remind everybody this is the last week to order Cinnamon Hazel Nuggs Coffee from Moon Doggie Coffee. You have until Saturday night. If you like cinnamion you will love this coffee!! Our flower fund raiser  is over Friday. So if you still need to get your plants for the summer. You can get beautiful plants and support Ohio Basset Rescue. All the info is on our web site at http://www.ohiobassetrescue.com/

Thanks again for your support,

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB

  Ohio Basset Rescue would like to announce our 2 spring fundraisers.  It's coffee time!! Thanks to Donna from Moon Doggie Coffee for helping raise funds for Ohio Basset Rescue. We have the Cinnamon Hazel Nuggs coffee named after Princess Nugget co founder of OBR.  Please read below for more info. Thanks Donna!!

We are also offering flowers to plant for spring. You order and they ship direct to you.  You can drink your coffee why looking at your beautiful flowers.

Thanks in advance for your support,
Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
http://www.ohiobassetrescue.com/

We have two spring fundraisers to announce:  Moon Doggie Coffee and spring flowers!