[Dailydrool] Snoopy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 25 13:38:44 PDT 2013

Hi all, it's Dale here,

Snoopy is socially ackward, no doubt about it.  But he's not aggressive.  He has
been in a number of parades, waddles, et al and he doesn't go after the other
dogs.  He goes to the dog park and socializes with other dogs in the
neighborhood.

What he DOES is that he AHROOOOOOOOOOOs at other dogs and some dogs REALLY
REALLY don't like that.  He will also bump noses with another dog at times.  The
worst he has ever done to another dog is to slobber all over it.  He's done that
at the dog park a few times and he's done that to Gracie MORE than a few.  He
has never ever bitten though.  And no dog has ever bitten him either (so far)
and THAT is what I really worry about.

I don't know why he does these things and I wish he would stop doing them
because they scare dogs (and owners) and it isn't nice.  A drooler contacted me
offlist and offered an herbal remedy that might help so I am going to try it and
see if that helps and will let you all know.

Wish me luck,
Dale

P.S.  THANK YOU to everyone who wrote, it is good to know I am not the only one
with a socially ackward basset!!