[Dailydrool] Goats

Atteberry, Elaine elaine.atteberry at Vanderbilt.Edu
Tue Apr 30 14:24:10 PDT 2013

The scrappy white goats in Tennessee are called brush goats because they eat the honeysuckle and such that grows so abundantly around here. I did have a nanny goat with my little herd who was very sweet. The first 4 goats I had (and I did live on a farm) I brought home in the back of my Subaru stationwagon...now that got me some looks going down the road. Whimpy Wayne, James, Snowball and Tulip traveled home in style. Maybe I am related to Marlene and just don't know it! There is nothing sweeter than a new little baby goat. The boys get rather stinky when they get some age on them...they think it is sexy to pee on their whiskers...choke.

Elaine in Tennessee