[Dailydrool] Secret Pawtner reminder - Sign up NOW

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri Aug 2 12:16:56 PDT 2013

Some reminders about Secret Pawtner: if you missed my original
post about signing up, please refer to DD Vol. 278, Issue 2,
message 16 for all details on HOW to sign up.

Sign-ups end Wed. August 7th.  Names go out by August 10.
No posting of clues until August 11 in case I have to make
a change.  Mailing deadline Friday, August 23.  If you can't
follow through, please don't sign up or you will be banned
from future exchanges.

There is a link at the top of every Drool to the SP digest -
if you are doing clues, you must be subscribed.  If you
played and did clues last year, you are still subscribed.
If you're not playing this year and don't want to get the
SP posts, this link tells you how to unsubscribe.

Email me off list if you have questions not answered
here or in my previous post.  Any Drooler is welcome
to play so do contact me if you're interested:
dlindy at mac.com

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for the 12 paws