[Dailydrool] Chopped liver and other details

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 6 20:16:13 PDT 2013

Hello, it's chopped liver here, that is to say LuLu, but I am getting no resepct

I DESERVE respect I am alfa.  I have half a mind to konk the lot of them.  First off when we went to bed last night I got the pillow and Snoopy got her feet and Gracie got the other side and then the woman wakes up an hour later and goes to get a drink of water.  SERIOUSLY.  Like we can let her to down to the kitchen unattended so we all follow her and all she does is drink WATER and then we all follow her back to bed and SNOOPY grabs the pillow spot and leaves me with her feet.  HARUMPH!!!

So then this morning that clueless momPerson was cuddling Snoopy (instead of me) because he was sharing her pillow.  then she comes around the other side and cuddles Gracie.  And then she says "come on, lets get your breakfast!"  What??  Excuse me!!!  Chopped liver over here would like to be cuddled too you know you clueless momPerson you!

And wait, just wait it gets worse.  The clueless momPerson made our bowls and we ate and then we went potty because GRACIE says we should eat first!  Excuse me I prefer to pee first!!!  So, Gracie goes in the man cave with momPerson to fix bowls while Snoopy and I pee and then Gracie comes in and Snoopy goes out and we eat.  Because the woman is truely clueless.  Hold on, it gets even worse.

Gracie went out to pee and came in so that means cookie time.  momPerson DROPED a cookie.  And couldn't find it and figures it's no big deal cause we all got one.  HELLO!!!!  Are you clueless??  Oh never mind.  Then she turned the light out in the kitchen and headed down the hall when all BLEEP broke loose.  There was yelling, there was screaming there was nashing of teeth and there might have been some konking go on as well, all over that darned lost cookie which was lost no more!.  As you can imagine she came sprinting back down the hall and turned on the light to find ........ Snoopy and Gracie standing there in the kitchen with ME, chopped liver herself, standing squarely between them daring either of them to try ONE more thing!  No one was injured in the maylay.

So then we all went back to bed and I lay down butt to butt with my Snoopy right next to dadPerson.  I love my dadPerson.  He doesn't treat me like chopped liver.

More later from LuLu who gets treated like chopped liver around here sometimes