[Dailydrool] Sister Holly takes first wagon ride

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Thu Aug 8 22:14:11 PDT 2013

Yesterday evening I got Sister Gracie's wagon out of the garage and shook
out all the blankets, and we took it with us on our walk.  I've been letting
Holly walk 3 houses to the corner and back the last couple of days as she
has always been my "firecracker girl" who loves to take walks and run and
just go, go, go.  The 3 houses limit is because of her back problems, which
are not going away as quickly as we'd like.  So yesterday we took the wagon,
and after we rounded the corner, in she went.  She was not exactly a happy
camper, but she didn't try to jump out once we got going, and all in all it
went well.  Once we got back to our street I got her out and let her walk
from the corner to our house.  Tonight we didn't do the wagon, but we
probably will again tomorrow.  It's a lot easier to pull Holly (38 pounds)
than it was Gracie (65 pounds).  Sure do miss my big girl.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net