[Dailydrool] Shelter Challenge -- starts this Sunday!

Hinchliffe at aol.com Hinchliffe at aol.com
Fri Aug 9 16:52:00 PDT 2013

The next Shelter Challenge starts this Sunday, August 12th!   We've had
such success voting as a group, to bring money to the rescues that  help the
needy houndies.  Here's the site -- bookmark it so you can vote  every day:

_Click here: Home - Shelter  Challenge_ (http://www.shelterchallenge.com/)

I haven't seen a posting lately by Chris Bly, who's done a wonderful job
organizing us, but back in June she posted that the consensus was that for
the  next challenge (which will be this one coming up), we would vote for:

BASSET BUDDIES from WI

So, are we agreed to vote for them?

Beth H.