[Dailydrool] Browyn the Fairy Princess checking in

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 03:55:54 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone!  It is me!  Browyn the Fairy Princess.  Things have been crazy
around here lately.  I have been very busy.  First I had to take care of
the mom when she had surgery.  Then I had to help her with peaches.  Oh and
along the way I got in trouble and lost my napping out of my crate
privileges.  Personally, I think I am being persecuted.  I mean, if the
newspaper falls on the floor, I have a right to shred it all over the
place.  Then I figured out that I could hit the stack with my tail and make
more newspapers fall.  So, I shredded those too.  Oh!  I also ate mulch and
tried to dig to China.  I liked eating peaches, but I don't like being the
mom's canning buddy.  It is too boring.  Things don't happen fast enough to
suite me.  I will let Bugsey keep that job.  We got baths yesterday because
we all stood under the food mill while mom ran peaches through it to make
peach butter.  We all got sticky.  Now we look beautiful.  I still didn't
get my nail polish.  Oh well.  I am off to chew some bones.  Oh!  The mom
did a dehydrator full of peach slices and Beauford and Bugsey say they are
for us!  Oh yum!

Drool to Debbie and Dawn and all the sick hounds.  We have lots of drool
around here.  Mom is always mopping it up around here.

Browyn the Fairy Princess, Beauford, Bugsey and the mom, Jennifer