[Dailydrool] D at mn fleas!

Bambi McLeskey bassetslave at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 13:04:12 PDT 2013

Help! We's have fleas! Momma did da flea comb and water for we. Dat helps some. Two of we live in da outside (no other choice) and we member someone saying something about getting rid of fleas outside....mouthwash and something?? We need hep!
Itch scratch drake itch scratch Bo itch scratch Stryker
Momma here...never had fleas before. Any advice would be awesome! Everyone is in and out...I don't see fleas in the house but I know they have to be here. It rained a LOT recently and I couldn't mow for a while with the grass getting higher and the ground always soaked. I guess that hurt the situation. A friends cat was here itchy scratchy but the vet said he just had allergies.....I'm calling bull on that....of course he owner says he doesn't have fleas. 6 years, 4 dogs, one flea problem....one itchy scratchy cat....bam!
Help!
Itch scratch mom
Bambi and da boys
—