[Dailydrool] Ha Ha!

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 18:13:38 PDT 2013

Beauford here.  Bugsey talks tough, but he is a big wimp.  If he had a
human sister and she left for camp and came home he wouldn't leave her side
for three days at least!  He would be all kissy face and lovey dovey.
 Don't listen to him.  He is the BIGGEST cry baby in our house!  Oh wait!
 He is the only cry baby in our house.

Oh!  We finally found out why he wouldn't be seen any where near Browyn for
three days.  She pretended to be Dracula and tried to suck all the blood
out of his neck!  He had the marks on the underside of his neck to prove
it.  Mystery solved!

Beauford of the three Bs.