[Dailydrool] Penny & Polly

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 05:40:32 PDT 2013

Bonejour everybody

Penny and Polly both seem to be back to "normal" (whatever that means) but I must share: something really strange has happened!

Polly has always been the brainless "baby" of the family (sorry, Pol). She has to sleep in her crate at night otherwise there are puddles in the morning. No puddles in the crate. She also eats in her crate (her choice, not mine). Penny has always been the bossy one - she pinches Polly's food, even when Polly is still eating, and Polly just sits back and says "amen".

Well, since last week's tailpipe episode, Polly now no longer wants to sleep in the crate and, so far, she is fine - NO puddles. She also eats in the kitchen from her bowl which is set down right next to Penny's! AND to add to the strangeness - as soon as she finishes her bowl she goes and helps herself to what's in her sister's bowl, EVEN when Penny is still eating !!!!!!! (and Penny says NOTHING) !!!

The only thing I can think of is that she senses that Penny is old and weaker so she is no longer afraid of her.

One thing that she has not done yet is climb on top of Penny, when Penny is fast asleep on the sofa (that's what Penny would do with Polly and if Polly dared try the same thing, well I'm afraid Penny's language could not be translated - it would have CENSORED written all across!!!!!!)

Love and hugs to all,

Eleri

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists on other planets is that it's never tried to contact us."