[Dailydrool] dog beds

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 06:05:42 PDT 2013

All dog beds in this house have washable covers on them. One bed’s cover does not come off- but the whole thing fits in the washer. All beds with covers, have big black plastic garbage put over their inside covers. This doesn't totally keep them clean- but it sure helps. Just this mornings load of laundry ( all Elvis’ doing and all just since last night):

2 bed covers

the one bed that goes in ‘whole’

Ifull size blanket that he sleeps on on the couch ( there is thick vinyl under that to protect the couch)

2 area rugs

three large bath towels ( from his bath)

5 belly bands

my slippers ( he peed on them while I was drying him after his bath)

I am immensely grateful for my washer and dryer!

Agelika

Sent from Windows Mail