[Dailydrool] Spangler, the longer story

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Tue Aug 13 12:30:13 PDT 2013

I'm almost crying as I read the whole story of Spangler, the once blind dog who now can see and who overcame distemper. Thanks so much for voting for her, Droolers, so this friend of the Dashing Bassets could win an opportunity to tell her whole story on adogspurpose.com.

For the whole touching story go to:

http://www.adogspurpose.com/winners/entry/spangler.html

Spangler may not be a basset, but hers is an inspiring rescue story. Suze, her long-term foster mom, did even more than this story tells to bring around this hurting puppy, who bounced back to her twice after failed adoptions. I'm sure many Drool foster parents can relate to the excellent and ongoing care she provided.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets