[Dailydrool] another Pam genius...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 17 18:04:55 PDT 2013

Boy- you Pam’s are just rolling ‘em out this week! LOVE the sock idea- am going to use it. Thanks!!!

As for blueberries- my gang is home fed. I make veg (ground veggies and fruit) for them and use probably a quart of blueberries when they’re in season in a batch. A batch will usually last me about 6 weeks- so they aren’t getting a whole lot at once. They love them though and we share if we are eating them and it’s never caused an issue. Also someone asked about onions- it’s the ones that burn your eyes that you really need to worry about and your hound would have to eat at least half off a raw one to cause concern. Mine have all had cooked onions when they were part of human leftovers ( in a stew or something) and there wouldn’t be enough there to cause problems.

droolies, Angelika

Sent from Windows Mail