[Dailydrool] Elvis has decals

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Aug 20 08:04:15 PDT 2013

Elvis still has decals???? This is unacceptable. Elvis is gonna be 15 years old, is going to the Ramble and can not be embarassed because his friends failed to buy his decals......he says every woof counts and if he is wrong, he might just not want to go to the Ramble.......which means we don't get to share his birthday cake and Elvis will be sad and we will be hungry. Clap your hands, think of Tinkerbell and go order the darn decal!!

Pawtunia phoning in. (I could be hungry)
with Rusty on the extension (Not me, I'm getting piepiepie!)
...and Fifi who did all the work on the socks....thank you!