[Dailydrool] Miss Debbie and Miss Dawn Persons

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 20 20:22:05 PDT 2013

Hi it's LuLu,

Apparently I have to do everything.  Fine, that's just fine, I will take care of this too.

You ladies have every right.  You feel like you feel, and that is like doo doo.  So there, I said it, you feel it, and that is what it is.  Right out loud.  This too shall pass.

You won't like the taste of stuff you used to like the taste of.  I know these things.  I watched dadPerson eating asparagus with catsup.  Really.  He would eat peanut butter milk shakes.  And salt them.  He did.  Maple syrup on his hamburger and then he'd have mustard on his waffle.  No one cared.  At least he ate sometimes.  Don't expect to like the taste of anything you usually like.  Try stuff that is especially weird.  Even if you don't like it the look on everyone elses face makes it worth it.

You ladies just do whatever you want and we droolers, we'll drool for you.  If you need me I'll get on a plane and come love you but heck, you've got your own bassets ..... give'm a squeeze.

Love n Drool,
LuLu