[Dailydrool] Arnie

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Tue Aug 20 19:15:00 PDT 2013

Shannon:
Arnie is not the only basset to make the vet staff happy when his mom came to pick him up. Once I left our Abner at the vet's for some reason--dental or something else not too major. I expected to pick him up that night. But they called me midafternoon and asked me to come get him. Evidently he was making a lot of noise. By the time I got there, of course, all was quiet. Maybe the drug they'd knocked him out with had worn off some. I understand that can play nasty games with their minds.
Pam, food slave to the Dashing Bassets