[Dailydrool] Psssst...it's me wee Gracie Allen

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Wed Aug 21 02:32:23 PDT 2013

Hi!  Fine, Clyde, all right it's me NOT so wee Gracie Allen.  This is the first time I've ever posted.  Usually I'm too busy performing my job as houndland security.  Huggie Bear would post but she's busy on a project that's coming up the beginning of next month that I'm not supposed to talk about(the Woofle is coming).  Anyway, it was brought to my attention that poor OLD Duke Elvis has not sold all of his "Every Woof Counts" decals.  What's up with that?  All the moolah raised will go to help the homeless hounds of Brood.  Did I mention Elvis is OLD-and getting OLDER- as mad luck and sheer coincidence would have it he will turn 15 on Ramble weekend.  Won't you help him get the very best birthday present ever by making sure all of the decals are sold?  Please contact his slave, Auntie Angelika, and get your decal/s (blondeslave got 2).  Only $10.00 each-hurry and get yours before they're gone!