[Dailydrool] JoAnne Grimes

Eva DeVaughn babynugs2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 22:11:27 PDT 2013

Arooos are definitely in order for JoAnne Grimes. Not only was she an animal lover and volunteered for a lot of different groups but she was tested and a match to give me a kidney. I had never met her at the time but she had adopted 4 bassets from Ohio Basset Rescue and she wanted to help. She use to call me and say she was praying to be the donor. I told her I had 5 matches and did not know who they were going to pick. I got Sandi Fryman's kidney and JoAnne was very upset it was not hers. I did get to meet her 7 months after my surgery at BF and she was a warm and loving person. I was so happy I got to meet her. I am sure all the hounds were waiting for her at The Bridge.

Eva and Princess Nugget ATB
www.ohiobassetrescue.com
Wild new shirts order now!!
Basset Fest September 21