[Dailydrool] Good news

oakrydgebh at q.com oakrydgebh at q.com
Sat Aug 24 09:48:34 PDT 2013

Hi all. Drool to all those needing some for themselves ad their furkids especially anyone dealing with cancer and the loss of a loved one.   Our thoughts nd prayers are with you always.

We have good news on two fronts here at the farm today. Tucker's eye has healed and he' s been taken off all the meds as of today. He has full vision in his right eye and the ulcer has healed completely. There's still a little white cloudy area around the site if the wound but that too will go away. He will have a small scar there but nothing that will interfere with his vision. We are so happy that this has gone so well! I am now  skilled in the art of administering eye meds.

Dadperson's surgical consult with a different  spine surgeon went very well also. He does not think Charlie needs another back surgery at this time. He is going to present Charlie's case to the board of surgeons at the University of Utah and get back to us if there is any thing we need to know. He feels that the problems Charlie continues to experience  are neurological in nature. He  has referred him for tests and treatment with the neurology department here at the VA in Boise. He also wrote a letter to his doctor to have phy sical therapy for these is su es  set up at the VA facility here. This is such a relief in so many ways.

Thank you all for your concern and messages, good wishes and DROOL. It's amazing what the power of this family can do!

Jacqie Marvich

Oakrydge Bassets